Fremen Wolf Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fremen Wolf Curse

Welcome to the Alliance forum of Fremen Wolf Curse.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coordinating an attack.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coordinating an attack. Empty
PostSubject: Coordinating an attack.   Coordinating an attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm

With different FreE members being scattered all across Fremorn, landing multiple attacks from multiple cities within seconds of each other on a target can seem a little overwhelming to accomplish.

I will do my best to simplify the process here:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

1.) Look at your army's travel time to the target. This will be shown at the bottom of the last screen before actually sending your army.

2.) Take the the date and time that you want your army to arrive and subtract the current date and time from that.

3.) You will be left an amount of time until the attack happens.

4.) Subtract your army's travel time from the amount of time until the attack happens.

5.) This last number is the time left until you should click the Send Army button.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
So for example:
This IS just an example and not an actual order given by john Razz
[27 Feb 07:06]<John5420> Everyone send your army to arrive 2 minutes after my massive cavalry attack which will land at exactly 16:38 on Feb 30.

It takes my army 2 days, 11 hours, 30 minutes, and 30 seconds to get to the square that we are targeting. We can eventually coordinate attacks to arrive within a second of each other, but lets learn to crawl before running so lets disregard seconds for now; so...

I looked at the game clock (always go by game time, located just beneath your mail icon) and the current date and time is 27 Feb 07:17.

Feb 30 16:38
-Feb 27 07:17 (add or subtract enough minutes to match the minutes of the arrival date +21 minutes)

so...

3 days 9 hours
-2 days 11 hours 30 minutes

2 days 24+8=32 hours and 60 minutes
-2 days 11 hours and 30 minutes

So I need to click the send button for my army in 21 hours and 9 minutes.

I hope I shed some light on the process and didn't confuse anyone.
Back to top Go down

Coordinating an attack. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordinating an attack.   Coordinating an attack. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am

You can also take the game time you want to arrive and subtract your travel time. This will result in the game time which you should send your army.
Back to top Go down

Coordinating an attack.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fremen Wolf Curse :: Guides and tips. Librarium Fremoria.-
Jump to: